AN expat choir hit the right notes at an international festival.
Coraxalia Choir, which counts several British members, took centre stage at the First International Choir Festival at Manuel de Falla Concert Hall in Granada.
The La Vinuela group was chosen as one of only four from Spain and beyond to perform Mozart’s Requiem with the Granada province orchestra.
Following from their performance, the choir has invited new members to join and take part in upcoming festivals around the region.
Those interested should email [email protected] for more information.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09