A SWANKY new hotel and restaurant are set to open in Marbella’s luxurious Puente Romano resort.
The Nobu Restaurant Marbella is due to open in the Golden Mile site this May, with Nobu Hotel Marbella expected to follow in the spring of 2018.
Guests can look forward to priority access to the Nobu restaurant, a private swimming pool, and Natura Bisse amenities.
“We are absolutely thrilled to announce the Nobu Hotel and Restaurant Marbella, and are delighted to partner with the owners of Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa to help bring a new vision for their destination to life,” said Trevor Horwell, chief executive of Nobu Hospitality.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29