WE recently published inaccurate stories about Anna Ziuzina (also known as Ganna Ziuzina and Julianna Moore) and the death of her ex-husband, Barry Pring.
Amongst other things we gave an incorrect account of the recent coroner’s inquest into the death of Mr Pring.
Importantly, the result of the inquest, including all the findings of the coroner, has been quashed by the High Court in London following complaints by Ms Ziuzina about a series of legal errors in the handling of the inquest.
As a result, no reliance of any kind can be placed upon that inquest.
We apologise unreservedly to Ms Ziuzina for the inaccuracy of our reporting and for the distress we have caused her.
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- One in every seven euros into Spain’s economy comes from tourism - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00