FRIENDS of Ryan Giggs had to intervene following a row on a night out in Mallorca.
The ex-Manchester United star and his pals were on a night out when an argument broke out in a bar with a group of local men over a woman.
It is believed a couple of men confronted the Welsh wizard while he was seen chatting to a brunette woman in a beachside bar.
Friends of Giggs, who is currently going through a divorce with his wife Stacy, stepped in when the row too heated.
One eyewitness told the Mirror: “They both seemed happy and relaxed, enjoying each other’s company.
“Even the local lads trying to start trouble didn’t seem to bother him too much.”
Multi-millionaire Giggs’ divorce could be one of the costliest in sporting history, with his wife possibly in line to get half his fortune.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00