A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME opportunity for avid investors to buy their own kingdom comes with this magnificent mansion house property, which has just hit the market.
The House of the Rising Sun, 45 minutes from Marbella, is set on a secluded one million square metre estate with its own nine-hole golf course and private chapel.
A 3km track leads to this princely pad from the main road to Gaucin village, 5km away.
The property is surrounded by lush vegetation and mature gardens watered by its own river.
In the main house, owners and guests can enjoy three bedroom suites, an Andalucian patio, ample reception rooms, a study and an exhaustive library that would leave My Fair Lady’s Professor Higgins more than impressed.
The four-bedroom, three-bathroom guest house is set well apart from the main residence, as is the two-bedroom 1-bathroom staff house.
And if that’s not enough to seal the deal, how about the added bonus of stables and the ability to ride unhindered to the polo grounds of Sotogrande?
Or if you’d rather stick to engines, there’s parking for 20 cars.
Anyone interested should contact Robert Germaux on 639 729 523 or email [email protected] .
- Ronda guitarist gives fascinating nightly shows explaining the different Spanish instruments - 18 Nov, 2017 @ 12:20
- Ronda is a cobbled gem where visitors are quickly transported back in time, writes Jed Neill - 17 Nov, 2017 @ 13:30
- Former teenage soldier Abdel Djeebet has become something of a trooper in the kitchen - 25 Oct, 2017 @ 08:45
- ‘San Pedro is a key boom area’ writes Casa Marbella boss - 22 Oct, 2017 @ 13:30
- As San Pedro gears up for its feria – the last of the season – Laurence Dollimore discovers a town that can throw a party to match anything big sister Marbella can muster - 20 Oct, 2017 @ 13:45
- Those in the know are swapping Marbella for San Pedro when it comes to dining, writes Jon Clarke - 19 Oct, 2017 @ 14:30
- San Pedro’s evolving commercial centre La Colonia was built by an expat - 18 Oct, 2017 @ 18:30
- Spanish Game of Thrones style castles available to buy - 8 Oct, 2017 @ 09:30
- Saved or scrapped – two different stories for historic Costa del Sol properties - 7 Oct, 2017 @ 12:30
- Prime movers and shakers in Mallorca - 6 Oct, 2017 @ 19:00