ONE of world’s biggest realtors has opened up shop on the Costa del Sol.
Barnes International, whose offices spread from London and Paris to the Americas, has opened a new office in the exclusive Sotogrande.
Director Philippe Pellegrino said: “Wherever we have a presence in the world we choose locations renowned for their exclusivity, elegance and quality.
“Sotogrande’s reputation has extended beyond Spain’s borders thanks largely to the expansion of its impressive golf courses.”
He also praised the quality and peaceful way of life which manages to attract expats from across the globe.
“It’s a fact which is evident from the number of children attending the international school who represent no less than 35 different nationalities.”
Barnes’ strategy for renting your home uses a unique software programme that can tap into 200 million potential candidates and short-term renters across the globe.
“The main attraction for renters is golf, and Sotogrande is ideally placed to capture that market,” explains Pellegrino, “We only accept top quality properties and we work exclusively on behalf of their owners.”
For those selling, the apporach is no less rigorous.
Following a solid valuation and the creation of a detailed marketing plan, they will present your property to clients and investors via 80 of their worldwide branches, reaching more than 100,000 potential buyers.
“And the majority of our clients are HNWI who choose their destinations on the basis of proximity to the coast, plenty of sunshine and secure and safe locations,” adds Pellegrino.
- Ronda guitarist gives fascinating nightly shows explaining the different Spanish instruments - 18 Nov, 2017 @ 12:20
- Ronda is a cobbled gem where visitors are quickly transported back in time, writes Jed Neill - 17 Nov, 2017 @ 13:30
- Former teenage soldier Abdel Djeebet has become something of a trooper in the kitchen - 25 Oct, 2017 @ 08:45
- ‘San Pedro is a key boom area’ writes Casa Marbella boss - 22 Oct, 2017 @ 13:30
- As San Pedro gears up for its feria – the last of the season – Laurence Dollimore discovers a town that can throw a party to match anything big sister Marbella can muster - 20 Oct, 2017 @ 13:45
- Those in the know are swapping Marbella for San Pedro when it comes to dining, writes Jon Clarke - 19 Oct, 2017 @ 14:30
- San Pedro’s evolving commercial centre La Colonia was built by an expat - 18 Oct, 2017 @ 18:30
- Spanish Game of Thrones style castles available to buy - 8 Oct, 2017 @ 09:30
- Saved or scrapped – two different stories for historic Costa del Sol properties - 7 Oct, 2017 @ 12:30
- Prime movers and shakers in Mallorca - 6 Oct, 2017 @ 19:00