MILLIONAIRE businessman Tolo Cursach has been transferred to a prison in Valencia.
A lawyer for ‘King of the Night’ Cursach, who faces 16 charges including bribery, extortion, and money-laundering, has filed a complaint against Palma prison director Maria Jesus De Dios.
Vicente Campaner claims he was illegally held against his will when he visited Cursach in prison on May 31.
“They kept me in a cubicle and wouldn’t let me leave on the orders of the director,” said Campaner.
“They kept me there against my will for more than 15 minutes.”
Campaner says there were two lawyers who witnessed the incident.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00