AN ‘air rage’ row has erupted after a hen party wearing ’bixches on tour’ t-shirts were thrown off a Mallorca-bound plane.
Jet2 have claimed the group of 18 was asked to leave when one of them tried to take off her t-shirt, not because of the swear word on the t-shirt.
But bride-to-be Emma Green said the group had not been causing trouble and that the airline’s action had ‘completely ruined the whole experience’ with the group forced to pay for new flights.
“We have lost a day already and everybody is really tired from flying in from different airports,” she said.
“Some didn’t land until 2am this morning.”
Virgin Atlantic boss Richard Branson offered the Magaluf hen party a free flight to LA when he heard what had happened.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00