THE world’s first super hybrid yacht is set to cruise towards Mallorca.
The luxury Savannah, thought to be worth a cool €90 million, is owned by mining mogul Lukas Lundin.
It has been cruising around Miami and Bermuda but is expected to cross the Atlantic later this year.
Boasting a master suite, VIP stateroom, swimming pool, gym and four double cabins, Savannah holds 24 crew and 12 guests.
The multi-award-winning megaship has scooped three Show Boat Design Awards in February as well as Motor Yacht Of The Year.
With a top speed of 17 knots and a cruising speed of 14, the motor yacht’s ornate furnishings are the height of elegance.
It’s classy exterior was designed by Cristina Gherardi Benardeau, founder of the Giorgio Armani Interior Design Studios in New York and Milan.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00