A WOMAN filmed gyrating a fellow passenger on a Ryanair flight has said she is mortified and ‘hasn’t stopped crying’ since the video went viral.
It comes after the video emerged online last week, showing a blonde woman grinding another passenger on the Manchester to Ibiza flight.
The man has been identified as Shaun Edmondson, 31, from Cumbria, who was on stag do and who had a six-month pregnant wife at home.
The woman has now also been identified as Tracey Bolton, a 39-year-old cafe manager from Lancashire.
Tracey took to Facebook to defend herself before deleting her account, saying: “I am absolutely mortified. What started as a bit of drunken madness has gone worldwide.
“I am horrified but absolutely nothing happened.”
She added: “I haven’t stopped crying since I saw it. I am so embarrassed!”
Her friend Kirsty Lawton told The Sun: “Nothing really happened. She did a fully clothed lapdance for a laugh, no sexy time occured.
“The pair of them were being daft and it was all for a laugh.
“They didn’t know one another, as if you would do that with anyone (sex), let alone a stranger.”
Fellow passenger Kieran Williams said he was stunned as he watched the woman straddle Edmondson.
“They seemed so drunk, they brought a lot of attention to themselves,” he said.
A Ryanair spokesperson said: “We will not tolerate unruly, disruptive or inappropriate behaviour at any time and any passengers who appear to behave in an unacceptable manner may be liable for further sanctions.”
- British expats and locals FUMING as celebrity chef Dani Garcia’s chiringuito gets go ahead on protected land in southern Spain - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 12:16
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29