CRISTIANO Ronaldo looked pecs-tacular as he took a summer Balearic break.
The Real Madrid master flaunted his toned torso with a pal around an Ibiza pool at a luxury villa.
He was accused by some of being a racist when he labelled the snap ‘Perfect Mach (sic) Black And White chocolate’ on Instagram.
Rumours continue to circulate about whether Ronaldo, 32, will remain at the Bernabeu next season.
The Portuguese forward was said to be angling for a move away from the capital after allegations of a multi-million tax fraud were filed against him by Spanish authorities.
Former club Manchester United and Paris St. German are thought to be interested in moving for Ronaldo, who moved to Madrid for a then-world record of €90 million.
But this week, he looked perfectly happy where he is.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00