A YOUNG British dad fighting for his life in a Mallorca hospital may have fallen from a Magaluf hotel building site.
Firefighter Alex Green, 26, was found with extensive head injuries, including blood on the brain, and remains in intensive care.
Investigating police officers now believe Alex, who has a young son, could have tumbled from a first-floor construction site on Calle Blanc.
Alex, from Rochdale, was on his stag do when he sustained injuries compatible with the impact from such a fall, police sources have told Diario de Mallorca.
So far, no witnesses have come forward with close friend Scott Cash saying ‘No-one has got a clue what happened to him’.
Scott says he received a call from an anonymous person using Alex’s phone informing him his friend had been found unconscious.
Alex’s fiancée has flown out to be at his bedside in Son Espases hospital.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00