AT Mallorca Prime Homes, manager and founder Marina Khitarova and her multi-lingual team have a core set of company values.
Professionalism, trustworthiness and a personalised service adapted to each client’s individual requirements are at the core of the Santa Ponsa-based luxury estate agent’s success in the sales and rental markets.
Their clientele ranges from mostly Western and Northern Europe, ex-Republics of USSR, but generally clients from almost all over the world.
After working in the property sector on the Spanish mainland, Marina made the move to the Balearics after ‘falling in love with the beautiful island’, with the company’s personal recommendations now spreading the word.
“We are very keen on getting more customers through the references of our existing clients who have already worked with us,” said Marina.
“The market is getting stronger, the prices are growing, a lot of foreign investors are interested in buying properties in Mallorca and there are very low interest rates.”
Legal assistance is provided for buyers and renters to guide them through the necessary paperwork. And it’s not just the legalese that you will be guided through.
Whether it’s golf or hiking, beach life or mountain views, the team’s knowledge of the island will help you make your decision when snapping up your dream home.
Selecting some of the most exclusive properties throughout Mallorca, Mallorca Prime Homes offers everything from villas to chalets and apartments, with hundreds of properties to view.
Marina’s team have continued to thrive throughout Spain’s roller-coaster property market, enduring through the lean years and now pushing ahead as Mallorca roars once more.
“As usual the most popular and sought after area is still South West of the Island, from Palma to Port Andratx,” she continued.
“Mallorca is multicultural, beautiful and a varied place to spend holidays and to live. It’s very safe at the same time and has a well-developed infrastructure.”
And with years of experience in the market, and a focus on the specific needs of each client, Mallorca Prime Homes offers attention to detail as well as exclusivity.
CONTACT: [email protected] +34 971 692 121
- Ronda guitarist gives fascinating nightly shows explaining the different Spanish instruments - 18 Nov, 2017 @ 12:20
- Ronda is a cobbled gem where visitors are quickly transported back in time, writes Jed Neill - 17 Nov, 2017 @ 13:30
- Former teenage soldier Abdel Djeebet has become something of a trooper in the kitchen - 25 Oct, 2017 @ 08:45
- ‘San Pedro is a key boom area’ writes Casa Marbella boss - 22 Oct, 2017 @ 13:30
- As San Pedro gears up for its feria – the last of the season – Laurence Dollimore discovers a town that can throw a party to match anything big sister Marbella can muster - 20 Oct, 2017 @ 13:45
- Those in the know are swapping Marbella for San Pedro when it comes to dining, writes Jon Clarke - 19 Oct, 2017 @ 14:30
- San Pedro’s evolving commercial centre La Colonia was built by an expat - 18 Oct, 2017 @ 18:30
- Spanish Game of Thrones style castles available to buy - 8 Oct, 2017 @ 09:30
- Saved or scrapped – two different stories for historic Costa del Sol properties - 7 Oct, 2017 @ 12:30
- Prime movers and shakers in Mallorca - 6 Oct, 2017 @ 19:00