FEARS are growing for a British mother who missed her flight home from the Costa del Sol last week.
Linda Campbell, 56, has not been heard from since 8am on Saturday morning.
Campbell, from the Scottish highlands, was due to fly home from Malaga last Wednesday.
“She left her resort on Wednesday by bus transfer and went to the airport,” her son Michael Campbell told the Olive Press, “We had a message off a lady who said she had seen Linda at the airport distressed and that there was an ambulance in attendance after the airport security called them.
“But this lady isn’t sure if Linda got taken away to a hospital, so we are wondering if she did and that’s how she’s ended up in Torremolinos.”
Linda contacted her son’s partner in the early hours of Saturday by he has not heard from her since.
“She said she was at the Hotel Natalie, they let her stay in the lobby overnight,” added Michael, “this was friday through saturday, her bag had been stolen and she had nothing, she seemed really distressed and panicked.”
Anyone with information contact [email protected] or contact Michael Campbell at 00441854613075.
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56
- 7 times town halls in Spain had us screaming ‘what were they thinking?’ - 19 May, 2019 @ 16:21
- Left-wing government could spell trouble for property investors - 19 May, 2019 @ 09:59
- GUILTY: Westley Capper and Craig Porter verdict in but ‘both will AVOID JAIL’ over Agnese Klavina disappearance, Capper to appeal - 17 May, 2019 @ 19:48
- IN PICS: The jobs of the past in Spain made (almost) obsolete by modern life - 17 May, 2019 @ 14:16
- REVEALED: The 5 towns in Malaga set to receive FREE public wifi thanks to EU initiative - 16 May, 2019 @ 14:24
- WATCH: Afilador plies his trade on Costa del Sol as one of the last to practice long-held Spanish tradition - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:40