ALANO Mallorca is a Non-Profit organisation, our aim is to assist those who have a desire to stop drinking, using drugs, or acting on behaviours which are having a negative impact on their lives and others.
We understand that such problems are hard to deal with on your own, but with a network of support it is possible to handle even the most sensitive of issues. Talking and sharing with others who have similar life experiences can help to provide clarity and comfort. Hearing from those who have managed to find a new way of living can inspire hope and courage.
Various 12 step groups run daily meetings, and these have proven to help millions around the world find a solution. These cost nothing, require no membership fees nor record any personal details.
Our facility and staff members offer a comfortable and sober environment to sit and relax away from the busy world. This is a great opportunity to take a breath, get your head around things and forward plan.
Anyone who walks through our doors will be granted full confidentiality and anonymity and will never be asked to disclose any information about themselves. Nothing will ever be recorded or held on any database. The use of our facilities is via Voluntary donation and we are open 7 days a week between 10am and 10pm
Alano Mallorca understands the importance of introducing a new lifestyle to aid the process of recovery, so we offer a variety of workshops run by professionals who give their time freely. These include life coaching, meditation, yoga and fitness classes.
To cater for a healthier lifestyle, the Café offers a selection of fresh juices and smoothies, as well as tea and coffee. Our chef will have a small and reasonably priced daily menu, offering fresh and wholesome food that will leave you feeling revitalised.
We ask all who visit to respect the privacy of others
Alano Mallorca and its team welcome you.
*We are not a treatment/detox centre, we do not offer inpatient stays or medical advice/practices, please consult this with your doctor*
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00