MARBELLA-born starlet Millie Bobby Brown has revealed she almost quit acting before landing her critically acclaimed role in Stranger Things.
The 13-year-old Brit, who frequently returns to the Costa del Sol, shot to stardom when the sci-fi Netflix series became an instant hit last summer.
But it could have all been so different.
“I felt at one point I couldn’t do it anymore, but then I got this role and everything changed,” she revealed. “I realised acting is like breathing to me.”
Millie has since filmed two series of the online drama.
Talking of mastering her new role as socially awkward Eleven, she added: “It was like a bug. I know this sounds crazy, but once I find something I want to do, nobody’s stopping me.
“If I don’t know how to sew, and I really had that passion to sew, that’s it, I’m going to sew. That’s also with acting. So here I am.”
The Olive Press revealed earlier this year that the rising star hangs out in Estepona’s Havana beach club whenever she returns to the Costa, near to the parents holiday home.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11