ONE of the Costa del Sol’s leading international schools could launch a second site in Estepona.
The Mayfair International Academy has lodged a proposal with Estepona Town Hall after a plot of land was put out to tender for a new educational development.
The new school, located in El Campanario, would be a ‘boutique school’ for children aged three to 18, which would follow the Cambridge curriculum in primary and secondary school.
The pupils would then sit English A-Levels.
Estepona Town Hall expressed its excitement at putting the land to use, although a final decision has not yet been made.
“It will generate income, create jobs and invigorate the area,” a spokesman said.
Mayfair currently runs one school in Atalaya Park, Guadalmina.
- Activists propose daily tax for Balearic cruise ship passengers - 26 May, 2018 @ 21:02
- Branson embraces Balearic life while Necker Island is rebuilt - 26 May, 2018 @ 18:44
- Chinese film industry eyes up purchase of Spanish locations - 26 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- Podemos leader faces confidence vote after ‘luxury’ home purchase - 26 May, 2018 @ 12:13
- Stunning Kensington pine walk property goes on the market in Pollensa - 25 May, 2018 @ 17:13
- Magaluf hit-and-run Brit is younger sister of expat drug lord - 25 May, 2018 @ 13:13
- Balearic president to meet with airlines to safeguard resident discounts - 25 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- Airport group goes public with concerns over transporting drunk passengers - 24 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- British tourists warned over balcony antics in new safety video - 24 May, 2018 @ 14:37
- British bar managed arrested over the death of Northern Irish tourist in Magaluf - 24 May, 2018 @ 12:33