ONE of Marbella’s most exclusive mansions is going on auction.
Finca Sagitario, a grand country estate set within a hilltop plot of 57,200 square metres, is located just 15 minutes from Marbella centre.
The sprawling home comes complete with multiple terraces, a home theatre and bar, gym, French designer kitchen, a formal dining room seating 22, and two large sitting areas in the centre of the property which are linked by an internal lift.
The property, built between 2002 and 2005, also contains two guest houses, both with four en-suite bedrooms and their own reception rooms and terraces.
For good measure the grounds include an infinity swimming pool, jacuzzi, pool house, putting green, ponds, eight-car garage and mountain, lake and ocean views over Gibraltar and Africa.
The estate is in close proximity to the Sierra de las Nieves National Park and is a short drive from Marbella’s strip.
“Finca Sagitario is the first property of its kind to be auctioned in this iconic area of Marbella,” said a spokesperson.
“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I expect the auction will attract the attention of a variety of prospective buyers.”
Concierge Auctions will sell the estate to the highest bidder on November 28.
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25