CRISTIANO Ronaldo has welcomed a baby girl into the world with girlfriend Georgina Rodriquez.
The 32-year-old Real Madrid star shared a picture of his 22-year-old girlfriend holding baby Alana Martina with Ronaldo’s son, Cristiano Jr in the background.
“Both Geo as well as Alana are doing great! We are all very happy!” Ronaldo wrote.
In June Ronaldo welcomed twins Mateo and Eva by a surrogate mother and with Alana, Georgina’s first child, the footballing legend is now a father of four.
Rodriquez gave birth at the Hospital Quiron Universal in Madrid and said she prepared for it by eating a strict Mediterranean diet.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11