THE Olive Press newspaper is already all around the island with over 400 distribution spots.
But now it’s more visual than ever with over a dozen stands installed at key locations. Mostly in the important south west corner, they can be found in Portals, Andratx and Santa Ponsa.
Coming out fortnightly – every other Thursday – copies should be available for at least a week at these key locations, including Fara Homes and the Santa Ponsa dental practice.
In just eight months the paper has gone from strength to strength, offering a mixed and varied diet of news stories and features from around Mallorca and Spain.
We have a team of writers on the island and our regional sales rep Charles Bamber is in Palma for much of the year.
As well as printing 20,000 copies a month on the island, our online edition can easily be found through our website www.theolivepress.es, Spain’s leading English news website.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15