HIGH winds and waves across the Balearics through Wednesday causing yellow and orange alerts.
Winds of up to 100 kilometres per hour will blow through the Tramuntana mountain region tomorrow from noon as storm Bruno hits hard. The entire West and Northwest coast is on orange alert with waves up to four metres expected. The rest of Mallorca including inland is on yellow alert with winds up to 80 kilometres per hour and three metres waves around the East and South coasts.
Ibiza and Formentera will be on Orange alert from 3am until 3pm with winds up to 90 kilometres per hour generating waves up to three metres high.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42