THIS is the amazing footage of what appears to be snow falling on a Costa del Sol beach today.
The video shows a white sheet accumulating on the beach in Fuengirola while wet and wavy conditions make visibility poor.
??????Nos llegan estas imágenes de la playa de Torreblanca en Fuengirola, impresionante ?????? (???? Laura Escribano) pic.twitter.com/RSYDxqff3E
— Málaga al día ???? (@Malagaaldia1) January 8, 2018
According to weather agency AEMET, the rare sight was caused by hail, which managed to build up a layer given the low temperatures.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11