FEARS are growing for missing British expat Rebecca Muldoon who disappeared from Marbella on January 2.
Friends and family are asking anyone who may have seen the mother-of-two to contact police.
The housewife, from Southend, moved to Marbella from Los Angeles last year with her two children, aged eight and 11, and she may be vulnerable.
Friends told the Olive Press how the Brit suffered a breakdown in 2017, but that she was responding very positively to treatment and was ‘doing well’.
“I don’t know what went so wrong that she left the kids,” friend Stephanie Dalrymple told the Olive Press, “It’s totally unlike her, she has never done something like this before.”
The 35-year-old was last heard from on January 2 when she told her children she was coming to see them.
But according to friend Stephanie, she never arrived and her phone was dead when they tried to contact her.
“Her sister is frantic,” added Stephanie, “We are trying to find out where she was last seen to piece some clues together.”
The children have been taken back to the UK to be with their aunt while the search for Rebecca continues.
If you have seen Rebecca, contact the police in Marbella or email [email protected]
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20
- Endangered rhino, lion, hippo and tigers part of more than 200 species found at illegal taxidermist in Spain - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 11:26