FEARS are growing for missing British expat Rebecca Muldoon who disappeared from Marbella on January 2.
Friends and family are asking anyone who may have seen the mother-of-two to contact police.
The housewife, from Southend, moved to Marbella from Los Angeles last year with her two children, aged eight and 11, and she may be vulnerable.
Friends told the Olive Press how the Brit suffered a breakdown in 2017, but that she was responding very positively to treatment and was ‘doing well’.
“I don’t know what went so wrong that she left the kids,” friend Stephanie Dalrymple told the Olive Press, “It’s totally unlike her, she has never done something like this before.”
The 35-year-old was last heard from on January 2 when she told her children she was coming to see them.
But according to friend Stephanie, she never arrived and her phone was dead when they tried to contact her.
“Her sister is frantic,” added Stephanie, “We are trying to find out where she was last seen to piece some clues together.”
The children have been taken back to the UK to be with their aunt while the search for Rebecca continues.
If you have seen Rebecca, contact the police in Marbella or email [email protected]
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56