BRITS have revealed what drink they find most unattractive to order on a first date.
More than one in ten judge their date by what they drink, with shots and a pint of cider coming top of the disapproval list.
The survey of 1,000 people, conducted by British dating app Trueview, also shows that a third would end the date early if the other person got too drunk.
White wine was ranked the most attractive beverage to whet the whistle gaining 0% disapproval, while red and rose lagged behind with 8% and 7% of Brits admitting they would find the order off-putting.
Daters that don’t drink are also judged with 12% regarding a non-alcoholic choice with suspicion.
Interestingly, men proved more judgmental than women, with 72% stating they wouldn’t pursue the relationship any further if a woman drunk something they didn’t agree with, in comparison to only 30% of women.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00