Thomas Cook have introduced a new service that will allow holidaymakers to reserve their sunbeds in Spanish resorts.
Tourists booking through the company will be able to reserve their spots for the entirety of their trip from £22
UK managing director Chris Mottershead said: “We’re excited about Choose Your Favourite Sunbed, particularly for families that want to secure a number of beds together in a specific spot.”
Sunbed booking will be trialled in three hotels in Spain from the end of next month and could be available in 30 hotels in the summer if successful.
Two resorts in the Canary Islands will be the first to try the new scheme – The Sunprime Atlantic View Suites & Spa in Playa Del Ingles on Gran Canaria and the SENTIDO Aequora Lanzarote.
There will be sunbeds available for those who don’t want to pay in advance.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29