PRINCESS has unveiled its new shared-owner programme, ‘YachtQuarters’, giving access to eight weeks on board the yacht based in Port Adriano.
Princess Motor Yacht Sales announced the new initiative at the London Boat Show.
“The difference between most fractional ownership programmes and ours, is that we manage and operate the boat 100 percent,” said Henning Price, who is leading the project.
The first yacht in the programme will be a Princess 75 motoryacht based in one of Mallorca’s newest and most luxurious ports, Port Adriano.
“The potential customers are newcomers to yachting, who feel a bit uncomfortable taking the responsibility of buying a yacht; they could start as shared owners, and then potentially move on to full ownership,” explains Price.
“It could also be people who have been yachting for many years and who would like to have limited access to a yacht, but they don’t want to have all the hassle and expenses.
“They have tried that and they are now just happy with eight weeks on a yacht,” Prince continues.
The sharing programme is also cost-effective, as the usual price for renting the Princess 75 is €52,000 per week, where with this programme it is only €32,000.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15