THIS is the moment two mountain goats in Spain locked horns before one plunged to its death.
The two Spanish ibex were pictured by 53-year-old off-duty cop Agus Nuleagus at the Sierra de Grados National Park in Castille y Leon.
The police officer said: “I’ve spent three years looking for a fight like this in a high mountain area with snow and in a clean environment.
“I have been through adverse weather conditions including rain and snow storms as well as sub zero temperatures.”
The fight to the death was over a herd of female goats and lasted for 20 minutes.
Nuleagus added: “It was very strange to see them fighting on the cliff edge. They fought until one gave up and jumped off the edge.”
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47