“We have a passion for making the client’s relocation a success and a happy experience, that’s what has been key to our success,” explains the bilingual Argentinian agent.
No-brainer The company has grown every year since setting up in the Pueblo, a location which for expat Morillas, was a no-brainer.
“Mijas offers the Spanish feel while offering a great choice of restaurants and bars, it’s a great place to live and almost sells itself,” he says. “The pueblo in particular has some stunning architecture and beautiful views that make it a really hot market.”
So hot that Target Estates is expecting nothing but another bumper year after three years of solid growth.
“Properties are very in demand here and tend to sell quickly, and it’s no surprise,” he adds.
Brits are still the biggest buyers, although like most of the coast, the Swedish and Nordic markets are growing.
“The British will never leave Mijas,” explains Morillas, “and yes the Nordic market is growing but there is room for everyone here, that’s what makes Mijas great.”
Target Estates has built up connections in the area that gives it access to the very best properties available including hot opportunities, resales properties and new developments.
The company has a proven track record for finding the right properties, be it a villa for sale, apartments for sale in the golf or a prime Mijas real estate such as a plot of land.
For more information visit www.target-estates.com or call 951 001 241
- Italian dynamo – one of the most-established chefs in Pollensa - 15 Jun, 2018 @ 18:10
- Estepona boasts two of the Costa del Golf’s founding courses, and a whole lot more - 4 May, 2018 @ 18:21
- Oh La La La Cala – Joffrey Charles is the true Gallic star of the coast - 8 Apr, 2018 @ 17:12
- Sherry House in Mijas has one of the biggest collection of sherries in the world - 7 Apr, 2018 @ 20:01
- Taste on a high – Mijas is fast developing a vibrant and exciting restaurant scene - 5 Apr, 2018 @ 19:47
- It’s been happy days since Guillermo Morillas opened his agency, Target Estates, in Mijas Pueblo - 4 Apr, 2018 @ 21:22
- Secret of success – the key restaurateurs of Mijas Pueblo - 3 Apr, 2018 @ 19:18
- Two Spanish sides to face English teams in the Champions League - 4 Jan, 2018 @ 16:56
- The three best casinos in Madrid - 4 Jan, 2018 @ 16:08
- You Could Win $690 Million in American Lottery Prizes This Weekend - 29 Dec, 2017 @ 13:30