THE Costa del Sol is not only starting to warm up temperature-wise, but things are starting to hot up on the culinary front as well.
Four restaurants are being re-launched or newly launched giving food fans plenty to get their teeth into.
In Benalmadena, popular tapas bar Kaleido has been revamped and its owners, Metrogroup have also opened a neighbouring restaurant offering modern international cuisine ranging from Japanese black cod to Mediterranean mezze and a few english dishes to keep everyone happy.
In Marbella, The Kitchen and Truffles has been opened by James Chick, Guido Di Lucia and Andrew Foldi.
The Kitchen will serve bistro dishes such as burgers and salads, while Truffles offers a more international style menu from Peruvian ceviche to Argentinian steaks.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00