SHE first appeared on stage at the Sydney Opera House at the age of 11 and has sung on various soundtracks, including Baz Luhrmann’s Moulin Rouge.
Now Allegra Giagu is to show off her operatic repertoire at stunning eco-retreat La Donaire, in El Gastor, next week.
Allegra came into the media spotlight as a soloist for The Edinburgh Military Tattoo – Salute to Australia, leading to a collaboration with Dame Judi Dench and ClassicFM in London.
Tickets for the event on April 17 are €35 and include tapas and drinks.
Email [email protected] or visit www.ladonaira.com.
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14