SHE first appeared on stage at the Sydney Opera House at the age of 11 and has sung on various soundtracks, including Baz Luhrmann’s Moulin Rouge.
Now Allegra Giagu is to show off her operatic repertoire at stunning eco-retreat La Donaire, in El Gastor, next week.
Allegra came into the media spotlight as a soloist for The Edinburgh Military Tattoo – Salute to Australia, leading to a collaboration with Dame Judi Dench and ClassicFM in London.
Tickets for the event on April 17 are €35 and include tapas and drinks.
Email [email protected] or visit www.ladonaira.com.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05