SHE first appeared on stage at the Sydney Opera House at the age of 11 and has sung on various soundtracks, including Baz Luhrmann’s Moulin Rouge.
Now Allegra Giagu is to show off her operatic repertoire at stunning eco-retreat La Donaire, in El Gastor, next week.
Allegra came into the media spotlight as a soloist for The Edinburgh Military Tattoo – Salute to Australia, leading to a collaboration with Dame Judi Dench and ClassicFM in London.
Tickets for the event on April 17 are €35 and include tapas and drinks.
Email [email protected] or visit www.ladonaira.com.
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08