DANNIELLA Westbrook has reportedly spent a night in a jail following an arrest at Malaga airport.
The ex-Eastenders actress was stopped when trying to board a flight back to the UK.
The 44-year-old is believed to have an outstanding warrant due to an alleged driving offence in Spain last year.
On Monday at 11.25pm she tweeted
been robbed in gran can flown to Marbella and now had news that's broken my heart…. tomorrows gonna be a better day … cos Monday's for sure suck …. good night god bless everyone xxxx
— Danniella Westbrook (@westbrookdanni) April 23, 2018
She was then reportedly taken to Malaga police station at 11:50pm and appeared in court at 11:45am Tuesday where bail was granted.
Westbrook is set to return to Malaga in October to answer the charge against her.
The Olive Press have contacted Danniella’s representatives for comment.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00