A 17-YEAR-OLD British expat has been reported missing in Malaga.
Kieran O’Brien was last seen on Friday April 20 between 7pm and 8pm in Alhaurín el Grande, where he lives with his family.
He was last seen wearing grey tracksuit bottoms and a dark hoody.
Kieran’s relatives have called on locals to help find the teen and have reported his disappearance to the Guardia Civil, who are not ruling anything out.
Currently he is being searched for in the whole province of Malaga, the Costa del Sol and relatives have been contacted in the UK.
The teens’ family and friends have been appealing for help across social media.
One concerned local said: “His family are worried sick about him. If you see him please ask him to call home.
“Kieran O’Brien if you see this post you are very welcome to contact us, you know where we are, we will be happy to help you, but just let someone know you are ok.”
A search party heading to the nearby mountains has been organised to look for the teen.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03