A BRITISH tourist is convinced a ghost photobombed her pictures during a holiday to Spain.
The mum-of-three was left in shock after she noticed mysterious goings on in the background of her holiday snaps, The Sun reported.
Tracey Edwardson, 45, had returned from a trip to Salou with her family in 2015 when she spotted a creepy hand behind her daughter, Madison, in one of the photos.
Another shows a strange head of hair in the background of a selfie.
She told The Sun Online: “We didn’t see anything at the time, but there were some really weird things happening on that holiday.
“It wasn’t until my sister was uploading the photographs that we could see a silhouette in the background and then we saw the picture of the hand.
“You can actually see that Madison had false nails on, but the extra hand had no nails at all – it is just bizarre.
“Everyone I’ve shown the picture to has tried to bend their arm back – but you just can’t do it.”
Tracey claims the whole holiday was haunted by unexplained events, such as hearing whispers and the doorbell ringing.
But when the family went to check – there was no one there.
She added: “I’m convinced it was a ghost, along with the other things that were happening.
“I definitely believe in ghosts. I’ve encountered some really strange things in my time.”
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03