PRIMARK has announced plans for two new stores in Andalucia.
The budget clothes giant will open a new shop in Almeria later this year, although the exact location has yet to be confirmed.
Spain is the company’s second-biggest market in terms of sales.
The company’s Portugal and Spain director Stephen Mullen also announced that a new shop will open in Sevilla this year, while plans are also in place to open a new shop in Bilbao.
It comes after plans to open a Primark at the La Cañada shopping centre in Marbella was stalled yet again last month.
The huge mall has failed to receive planning permission that would see it extend the centre.
The Irish bargain store employs more than 73,000 people world-wide, with 350 shops across Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Germany, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austira, France, Italy and the US.
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02