PRIMARK has announced plans for two new stores in Andalucia.
The budget clothes giant will open a new shop in Almeria later this year, although the exact location has yet to be confirmed.
Spain is the company’s second-biggest market in terms of sales.
The company’s Portugal and Spain director Stephen Mullen also announced that a new shop will open in Sevilla this year, while plans are also in place to open a new shop in Bilbao.
It comes after plans to open a Primark at the La Cañada shopping centre in Marbella was stalled yet again last month.
The huge mall has failed to receive planning permission that would see it extend the centre.
The Irish bargain store employs more than 73,000 people world-wide, with 350 shops across Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Germany, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austira, France, Italy and the US.
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04