PRIMARK has announced plans for two new stores in Andalucia.
The budget clothes giant will open a new shop in Almeria later this year, although the exact location has yet to be confirmed.
Spain is the company’s second-biggest market in terms of sales.
The company’s Portugal and Spain director Stephen Mullen also announced that a new shop will open in Sevilla this year, while plans are also in place to open a new shop in Bilbao.
It comes after plans to open a Primark at the La Cañada shopping centre in Marbella was stalled yet again last month.
The huge mall has failed to receive planning permission that would see it extend the centre.
The Irish bargain store employs more than 73,000 people world-wide, with 350 shops across Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Germany, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austira, France, Italy and the US.
- Everything you need to know about Spain’s general election on Sunday April 28 - 26 Apr, 2019 @ 13:47
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54