WITH over 25 years experience in property management Home and Away is expanding its horizons with a new manager at the helm.
Established in 1993, the company prides itself on taking care of property owners on the Costa del Sol, in particular Estepona.
New boss Mark Hemsley, who took over in August 2014, is offering a range of new services and the company’s growth speaks for itself, having doubled in size under his tenure.
“Our aim is to build on what was already taking place here,” Mark explains.
“We want to build on the property management and maintenance side of the business while offering our clients new and exciting ventures.”
A trained photographer and filmmaker, originally from England, Mark is now offering clients the opportunity to take advantage of his expertise.
His G10 company offers high ilver Service Home and Away is expanding after 25 years of success quality two minute short films aimed at property sales/rentals and promotional business videos.
Mark, who has lived around the world in places, including Tenerife and Sweden, believes his slick video production will give clients the edge.
For more information visit www.homeandaway.es or call 952 886 492.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25