A BRITISH Youtube star has revealed the hilarious moment she got her words mixed up while in a shoe shop in Spain.
THAT’S IT! NO MORE SPEAKING SPANISH!!!
Geplaatst door Stephanie Aird op vrijdag 11 mei 2018
Stephanie Aird, who has more than 200,000 followers on Facebook, breaks down in tears after she asked a shop assistant for a ‘pair of leather carrots’.
“I always get zapatos and Zanahoria mixed up,” the Newcastle lass says in the clip.
“I’ve just asked her for a pair of leather carrots, size six!”
The YouTube star is currently holidaying in Ibiza.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23