A BRITISH Youtube star has revealed the hilarious moment she got her words mixed up while in a shoe shop in Spain.
THAT’S IT! NO MORE SPEAKING SPANISH!!!
Geplaatst door Stephanie Aird op vrijdag 11 mei 2018
Stephanie Aird, who has more than 200,000 followers on Facebook, breaks down in tears after she asked a shop assistant for a ‘pair of leather carrots’.
“I always get zapatos and Zanahoria mixed up,” the Newcastle lass says in the clip.
“I’ve just asked her for a pair of leather carrots, size six!”
The YouTube star is currently holidaying in Ibiza.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58