REAL Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has been celebrating his team’s latest Champions League success by dining at Robert Dinero’s swanky restaurant in Marbella.
The 33-year-old was spotted with girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez, enjoying his last couple of weeks of freedom before he joins home team, Portugal, ahead of the World Cup in Russia.
The couple dined at Hollywood actor Dinero’s new lavish Nobu restaurant, which opened in March at Puente Romano in Marbella.
Ronaldo won his fifth European title on Saturday as Real Madrid beat Liverpool 3-1 in Kiev.
Although he didn’t score during the winning match, he has finished the season as the Champions League’s top scorer for the sixth time running.
It comes after his real Madrid manager Zindedine Zidane announced his shock resignation from the club earlier that day after three successful years.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03