ONE of the best blues bands in Europe are playing on the Costa del Sol tonight.
The Juke Joints – who were actually crowned the best Dutch blues band in 2012 – have been wowing crowds with their blues and rock and roll rhythms for 35 years.
They have shared the stage with the likes of Buddy Guy, Little Charlie & the Nightcats, The Paladins and Walter Trout.
They will play at Louie Louie rock bar in Estepona port from 23.45 tonight.
Tickets for the event, which is supported by the town hall, are just €10.
Visit the Louie Louie Facebook page for more info.
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- One in every seven euros into Spain’s economy comes from tourism - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00