A BRITISH man has been brutally beaten to death in Spain.
The 21-year-old was attacked at 7:35am this morning in Plaza s’Era d’en Manyà de Sant Antoni in Ibiza.
According to Diario Mallorca, the murder took place in a home and police believe he was killed by a fellow Brit.
The alleged attacker tried to escape by jumping from the second floor of the house but was cuffed by cops following a chase.
He will appear before a judge.
Police say the murder happened after two groups of friends got into a heated argument during a drug and drink-fuelled afterparty.
The victim had severe facial wounds from the attack.
He is believed to have died from cardio-respiratory arrest.
Guardia Civil are investigating.
More to follow…
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26