THE World Cup might be over, but Harry Maguire is still putting his head to any ball that comes his way… even in Spain.
The World Cup star, enjoying a well-deserved break with girlfriend Fern Hawkins on Ibiza, was more than happy to show off his impressive headwork with an inflatable ball in Amnesia nightclub, much to the crowds delight.
The 25-year-old headed the ball into the crowd before breaking into a celebratory dance, as the crowd began to chant, “Oh, Harry Maguire!” as he let his hair down with friends.
After an impressive defensive performance over the summer as well as delivering a bullying header against Sweden in the quarter finals, the Leicester City footballer has attracted interest from a range of clubs, including Manchester United.
Maguire celebrated his girlfriend’s birthday at notorious celeb haunt STK, after cruising around the island on a yacht with pals.
- 12 ways to keep cool in Spain’s killer heatwave - 3 Aug, 2018 @ 12:11
- 50,000 Migrants are waiting to storm Spain from Morocco - 2 Aug, 2018 @ 14:12
- Cruel British tourists in Spain pay homeless man to get humiliating face tattoo - 31 Jul, 2018 @ 13:33
- Greenpeace blasts Spain for more than DOUBLING its construction on coastal areas - 29 Jul, 2018 @ 10:07
- Harry Maguire sends England fans wild as he heads ball into crowd at Spain nightclub - 26 Jul, 2018 @ 17:38