RAIN and storms have been forecast for Malaga this weekend with a yellow warning for Saturday.
According to weather agency AEMET, the worst hit areas will be Axarquia and the Costa Tropical in Granada.
But rain is also expected to reach Malaga city, the Guadalhorce Valley and the Costa del Sol.
The yellow warning is in place throughout the day on Saturday, and could produce up to 20 liters per square meter in an hour.
On Sunday the risk of downpours will continue, although they will be less intense and at the moment no warning has been activated.
- An Ayurvedic detox diet can help you bounce back from winter bingeing, writes Andalucia-based chef Manna Teji - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:00
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58