A BRITISH woman, 59, who was accused of having sex with a 14-year-old schoolboy in Spain has been cleared.
Gail Dickinson had allegedly had intercourse with the boy while he was on holiday in Ibiza last year.
A court in Scotland had heard that she told the boy, ‘Your mum thinks you’re a boy but I know you’re a man,’ and commented on his ‘lovely package’.
The boy claimed Dickinson instigated consensual intercourse – but during her trial, the woman claimed she was raped by him, according to the Daily Record.
She said intercourse did not occur but that he ‘pushed’ his penis in her mouth.
A jury delivered an unanimous ‘not proven’ verdict on her today after a 30-minute deliberation.
Dickinson was hugged by a family member while relatives of the boy were visibly upset.
As she left court, she said: “Justice has been served.”
Dickinson had claimed the boy suddenly forced his penis into her mouth as she sat looking at pictures of her holiday.
She claimed he then chased her on to the balcony and ‘tried and tried again’ to have full sexual intercourse but she resisted.
Dunfermline Sheriff Court in Fife heard the balcony incident was witnessed by the boy’s grandmother.
The grandmother told the court she was too shocked to intervene as she watched through her curtains and that her grandson looked like ‘all his birthdays had come at once’.
She also claimed she saw Dickinson performing oral sex on the boy, adding that she was ‘making demands’ and he was following ‘like a robot’.
The boy claimed Dickinson told him: “Your mum thinks you’re a boy but I know you’re a man.”
The court was told that the teenager – who cannot be named for legal reasons – had gone to the Balearic island with his grandmother, mother and sibling.
They had been staying in an apartment in San Antonio.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00