A BIG beach clean up is taking place this weekend in Marbella.
Hundreds of green, like-minded people are set to join in on the effort at Cabopino Beach in Marbella this Saturday from 9.30 till 11am.
With the aim to collect up to 150kgs of plastic, this forms part of an ongoing initiative by the Plastic Free Seas Community to help keep Spanish beaches clean.
Millions of volunteers around the world will be taking part in similar events to mark World Clean Up Day, in a bid to fight the increasing problem of plastic littering.
We all enjoy a clean beach, so why not take a few bags along and join in on this global eco movement.
Visit the Facebook page by clicking here for more info.
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- WATCH: Brazen group of men run from boat carrying ‘suspicious’ packages on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 6 May, 2019 @ 20:17