A YELLOW alert has been issued for strong winds, rain and storms across the whole of Malaga province.
The rainfall will begin today and last until at least Sunday evening.
But according to AEMET, the pattern of rain and where will be most affected is ‘unpredictable’ and storms, which will arrive on Sunday, could cause local flooding.
The Costa del Sol and most of Malaga will likely see rain from 8am tomorrow morning.
Temperatures will remain high, reaching highs of 30C today and tomorrow, with lows of 22C.
AEMET said: “The exact location of the expected downpours are still not predictable.”
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00