A YELLOW alert has been issued for strong winds, rain and storms across the whole of Malaga province.
The rainfall will begin today and last until at least Sunday evening.
But according to AEMET, the pattern of rain and where will be most affected is ‘unpredictable’ and storms, which will arrive on Sunday, could cause local flooding.
The Costa del Sol and most of Malaga will likely see rain from 8am tomorrow morning.
Temperatures will remain high, reaching highs of 30C today and tomorrow, with lows of 22C.
AEMET said: “The exact location of the expected downpours are still not predictable.”
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14