Sevilla, Cadiz, Huelva, Jaen and Cadiz have all received warnings of high temperatures from weather agency AEMET.
The mercury could reach as high as 38C in all five regions today, while temperatures will remain in the 30s for the rest of the week.
Along the Costa del Sol, temperatures are expected to remain in the mid to high 20s until Sunday.
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14
- SPERM on the menu at restaurant in Spain first - 9 Feb, 2019 @ 09:41
- Is bar-hopping in San Sebastian as good as its three Michelin star restaurants? - 1 Feb, 2019 @ 18:37
- WEDDING BALLS: Rafael Nadal to marry childhood sweetheart Xisca Perello after 14-year wait - 30 Jan, 2019 @ 15:24
- EXCLUSIVE: Family of little Julen ‘must not be charged’, says Marbella lawyer representing uncle of tragic toddler - 30 Jan, 2019 @ 11:49