Ingleses causando em Sevillapic.twitter.com/umDy6WoyVT
— Soldado do Pablo Machín (@MatheusM633) October 14, 2018
THIS is the moment England fans were sent running from Spanish riot police ahead of tonight’s game in Sevilla.
England supporters vandalised cars during a ‘drink-fuelled night of anti-social behaviour’ in the Andalucia capital.
Witnesses say they saw Brits kicking wing mirrors and damaging parked cars.
It is also claimed another English fan was filmed throwing a glass at a passing car in the city’s centre.
Police had to fire warning shots in a bid to control the revellers.
— Ben Daniels (@BenDaniels_96) October 15, 2018
Most of the fans disperse while others are seen running towards the police, some carrying chairs from a nearby cafe.
The game will start tonight at 8.45pm.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58