Ingleses causando em Sevillapic.twitter.com/umDy6WoyVT
— Soldado do Pablo Machín (@MatheusM633) October 14, 2018
THIS is the moment England fans were sent running from Spanish riot police ahead of tonight’s game in Sevilla.
England supporters vandalised cars during a ‘drink-fuelled night of anti-social behaviour’ in the Andalucia capital.
Witnesses say they saw Brits kicking wing mirrors and damaging parked cars.
It is also claimed another English fan was filmed throwing a glass at a passing car in the city’s centre.
Police had to fire warning shots in a bid to control the revellers.
— Ben Daniels (@BenDaniels_96) October 15, 2018
Most of the fans disperse while others are seen running towards the police, some carrying chairs from a nearby cafe.
The game will start tonight at 8.45pm.
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30