RICHARD Gere has been spotted filming in Sevilla today.
— Sevilla Actualidad (@SevillaActual) October 17, 2018
The Hollywood actor was seen walking around the town of Camas in between takes while taking direction.
Richard Gere en Sevilla
Rodando en San Juan de Aznalfarache pic.twitter.com/n4Fu6et5NH
— Mel (@Mel_yta) October 17, 2018
The 69-year-old is filming for MotherFatherSon, a British BBC drama set in Mexico.
— Natalio Blanco (@blanconatalio) October 17, 2018
Filming will continue until around 9pm tonight on calles Blanca Paloma, Saladilla, Rafael Uría and Aljarafe.
Y la gente se pregunta que hace Richard Gere en Sevilla.
– Pues ha venido a ver el Betis, what else? pic.twitter.com/pARoNGgd4V
— Soy Betis (@soy_betis) October 17, 2018
Spanish actress Elena Anaya will star alongside Gere, who recently announced he was to become a father again with his Spanish wife.
A release date has not been confirmed.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05