RICHARD Gere has been spotted filming in Sevilla today.
— Sevilla Actualidad (@SevillaActual) October 17, 2018
The Hollywood actor was seen walking around the town of Camas in between takes while taking direction.
Richard Gere en Sevilla
Rodando en San Juan de Aznalfarache pic.twitter.com/n4Fu6et5NH
— Mel (@Mel_yta) October 17, 2018
The 69-year-old is filming for MotherFatherSon, a British BBC drama set in Mexico.
— Natalio Blanco (@blanconatalio) October 17, 2018
Filming will continue until around 9pm tonight on calles Blanca Paloma, Saladilla, Rafael Uría and Aljarafe.
Y la gente se pregunta que hace Richard Gere en Sevilla.
– Pues ha venido a ver el Betis, what else? pic.twitter.com/pARoNGgd4V
— Soy Betis (@soy_betis) October 17, 2018
Spanish actress Elena Anaya will star alongside Gere, who recently announced he was to become a father again with his Spanish wife.
A release date has not been confirmed.
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30