RICHARD Gere has been spotted filming in Sevilla today.
— Sevilla Actualidad (@SevillaActual) October 17, 2018
The Hollywood actor was seen walking around the town of Camas in between takes while taking direction.
Richard Gere en Sevilla
Rodando en San Juan de Aznalfarache pic.twitter.com/n4Fu6et5NH
— Mel (@Mel_yta) October 17, 2018
The 69-year-old is filming for MotherFatherSon, a British BBC drama set in Mexico.
— Natalio Blanco (@blanconatalio) October 17, 2018
Filming will continue until around 9pm tonight on calles Blanca Paloma, Saladilla, Rafael Uría and Aljarafe.
Y la gente se pregunta que hace Richard Gere en Sevilla.
– Pues ha venido a ver el Betis, what else? pic.twitter.com/pARoNGgd4V
— Soy Betis (@soy_betis) October 17, 2018
Spanish actress Elena Anaya will star alongside Gere, who recently announced he was to become a father again with his Spanish wife.
A release date has not been confirmed.
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25