Located off the eastern coast of Spain, Ibiza is simply a slice of heaven carved out right here on earth. The island is the world’s capital for nightlife with a variety of world-class clubs and the home to electronic dance music.
This is a sun-soaked destination where the chances of running into your favorite celebrity are considerably high. In the daytime, the white sands and turquoise water beaches are simply spectacular. The bold architecture of the island complements the stunning landscape making the island a favorite destination attracting over 2.8 million tourists every year. Its coastline and diverse sea life has earned Ibiza a sport in the world heritage site listing. It also has a rich history and a great human heritage: the island is speculated to be the final refuge if the world was to end as predicted by Nostradamus in the 15th century and if the world was to descend to a nuclear fallout it is said that the strong winds in the island would make it the only place able to sustain life. The sunset in this part of the world is a breathtaking spectacle to behold best experienced in a yacht. Ibiza yacht rentals offer a variety of exquisite vessels at very flexible rates that readily fit into your budget.
Luxury Ibiza Yacht Rental
Experience the sea with a yacht that accentuates your ravish personal style and can comfortably host all your family and friends. Admiral Firebird 68 has a total of four cabins and sizeable bathrooms in each. It is fully furnished with all the necessary modern utilities to make your voyaging one to remember.
This is a favorite for most adventurous visitors seeking the thrill of cruising fast from the sea of Ibiza all the way to Formentera. It has an elaborate design that clearly stands out among other yachts with sleek features such as a comfy bathtub, Bimini, fridge, folding tables and so much more. You’ll probably feel like you are in the cast of a James Bond movie with this powerful machine.
Rent a Princess 61 in Ibiza
This is a very versatile boat designed for self-efficiency while at sea. Its exterior maintains a timeless appeal and is fitted with all the modern amenities to enhance comfort for a good time in Ibiza.
This is a premium a 28-meter luxury yacht designed with sports lines on its exterior and also features a lavish interior. It has a total of four cabins which are classified in the categories of VIP cabin the master cabin and two regular cabins. Each of these has private bathrooms and can comfortably accommodate 8 enthusiastic passengers. Additional services for this superior vessel include 3 crew members, a cook, a stewardess, and the captain.
In the summertime, the partying crowd brings the city to life and for any visitor in the island their inhibitions and tensions of life fade away for a glorious time of their lives. The local population here is very friendly to tourists always engaging them to maximize their stay in the island. What makes this a favorite destination for many is the overall security and its ability to stay ahead in the tourism industry providing unique experiences that no other place can offer.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05