THE wife of a British expat has issued a desperate plea to find her husband who has been missing since Monday.
Donald Wright, 59, has not been heard from for four days after claiming he was going to the bank in La Cala de Mijas to change paperwork.
Wife, Aylsa, has now discovered that he did not go to the bank, despite taking his passport and ID.
Aylsa said Donald is ‘under a lot of stress at the moment’ and is fearing the worst after he left his mobile phone behind.
“Still no news about Don. The bank in La Cala had no record of him being there, so he really could be anywhere,” she added.
“Keep looking for him and thank you for all you support and well wishes.”
Donald has not been since he left the couple’s joint owned bar, Bella Vista, in Fuengirola port at 10.30am on Monday.
Donald was last seen wearing jeans, a jumper with a collar shirt attached and a black mid length jacket.
He has blue eyes, wears glasses, is 5″8 and weighs around 10 stone.
Donald took off in a gold Renault Laguna with a Spanish registration plate number of 1453 FBD.
Anyone with information please get in touch at [email protected] or 951 27 35 75.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03