MALAGA has won millions in Spain’s famous lottery El Gordo today.
A whopping €13.6 million has been awarded to lucky winners across the province.
Some 34 people will take home the coveted cash prize in Marbella, San Pedro de Alcántara, Torremolinos, Málaga capital, Ronda, Benajarafe, Almáchar , Arroyo de la Miel and Torrox.
And the winners are set to have a very merry Christmas, winning €400,000 each.
Benajarafe came out top with an incredible seven golden tickets, while Marbella took home a staggering €1.6 million with winners in Nueva Andalucia and San Pedro de Alcántara.
Around the country, Holders of ticket number 03347 won the top prize of 680 million euros, but they still won’t know exactly how much they’ve won as more than one person can buy into the same ticket number.
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38