MALAGA has won millions in Spain’s famous lottery El Gordo today.
A whopping €13.6 million has been awarded to lucky winners across the province.
Some 34 people will take home the coveted cash prize in Marbella, San Pedro de Alcántara, Torremolinos, Málaga capital, Ronda, Benajarafe, Almáchar , Arroyo de la Miel and Torrox.
And the winners are set to have a very merry Christmas, winning €400,000 each.
Benajarafe came out top with an incredible seven golden tickets, while Marbella took home a staggering €1.6 million with winners in Nueva Andalucia and San Pedro de Alcántara.
Around the country, Holders of ticket number 03347 won the top prize of 680 million euros, but they still won’t know exactly how much they’ve won as more than one person can buy into the same ticket number.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00