MALAGA has won millions in Spain’s famous lottery El Gordo today.
A whopping €13.6 million has been awarded to lucky winners across the province.
Some 34 people will take home the coveted cash prize in Marbella, San Pedro de Alcántara, Torremolinos, Málaga capital, Ronda, Benajarafe, Almáchar , Arroyo de la Miel and Torrox.
And the winners are set to have a very merry Christmas, winning €400,000 each.
Benajarafe came out top with an incredible seven golden tickets, while Marbella took home a staggering €1.6 million with winners in Nueva Andalucia and San Pedro de Alcántara.
Around the country, Holders of ticket number 03347 won the top prize of 680 million euros, but they still won’t know exactly how much they’ve won as more than one person can buy into the same ticket number.
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08